The meeting rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis on a three-month schedule. A group may be moved to a different room, if necessary, to address conflicting needs.
Meeting Room/Conference Room
Rental spaces are available during the Library’s normal hours of operation. Groups will be given 30 minutes prior to their meeting, starting as early as 9:00am, to handle their meeting setup including furniture layout. Rentals will not be booked past 30 minutes prior to closing. For example, if the library closes at 8pm, you may book your meeting to go no later than 7:30pm.
Payment of the Meeting Room Usage Fee is due before the meeting begins at the service desk.
View the fee schedule here. Please note that staff will make adjustments to invoices prior to you making payments. For example, community groups will receive a discount to reflect the fee schedule rates. If you need a copy of your invoice prior to your meeting, please call the library and we will email you a copy.
Questions or need assistance? Call 540.857.5043.
Party Rentals (Unavailable at this time)
The Meeting Room is available on a limited basis for birthday parties and showers. The spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis by reservation at a nominal charge of $25/hours.
Party rentals require a minimum reservation of three hours. Setup and cleanup times must be included in the paid reservation times.
Vinton has two study rooms available for reservations. Call us or use LibCal make your same day reservation.
- Rooms can be reserved for one two-hour period per day. If no one is waiting for a room after your time is up, you can stay until it is needed. We will hold the room up to 10 minutes after your reserved time.
- Study Rooms are available at no charge.
- If you need a larger space, please reserve a meeting room.
- Rooms are not sound proof, so they cannot be practice rooms for music or other loud activities.
- Rooms do not have computers or office supplies. If you are looking for these items, reserve our Business Office at South County.